FEES AND COSTS FOR A TYPICAL EVICTION ARE:
$740.00 FOR POSSESSION ONLY FOR ONE DEFENDANT,
$795.00 FOR TWO DEFENDANTS
Call for Retainer information. LAW OFFICE ZIMMERLY PLLC
phone: 407 - 429 - 4299
Carol Zimmerly Florida Bar # 49603
**** ATTORNEY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Preparing a complaint for eviction for possession
2. Civil cover sheet
3. Preparing a certificate of mailing
4. Preparing a 5 day or 20 Day summons - 5 day / 20 day depends upon counts associated
5. Preparing a motion for a clerk's default
6. Preparing a proposed clerk's default
7. Preparing a motion for a default final judgment for tenant removal
8. Preparing a proposed order for tenant removal
9. Preparing the writ of possession
COUNTY FILING FEE - Begins at $195.00, with additions based upon number of tenant, whether or not you want to pursue past due rent, aka money damages.
PROCESS SERVER FEE - Begins at $45.00 per defendant
WRIT OF POSSESSION - $90.00 to enforce tenant removal, flat fee per property.The average cost to evict and regain possession is $740.00 for one defendant and $795.00 for two defendants.The average cost to add and pursue a Count Two for Money Damages Judgment is $545.00 for one defendant and $590.00 for two defendants.
*The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertising.
Before you decide, ask me to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience.